Monday, March 8, 2010

Videos!

Since I am totally getting interested in jewelry and card designing, I've been thinking about doing video tutorials to help me help others who are interested in the same thing.  Only problem is, I can't seem to find the memory card that came with my camera.  The other one I have just will not work in it.  I have been turning my house upside down, literally looking for it and it just seems to elude me!  I mean, its got to be here somewhere. 

I'll just keep looking, and hopefully here shortly I will have videos up for you all to enjoy (or suffer through, is probably more like it :-)  but hopefully not)

3 bloggy friends commented:

Rachel Cotterill said...

Good luck finding it! :) I'll look forwards to seeing your videos.

I'm chief finder-of-things in our house, although I'm not doing a very good job at the moment, because my husband has mislaid his wedding ring! My first attempt always involves looking under piles of papers... it works more often than you would imagine (in my house!)

Kimberly said...

I am looking to the videos!

Anonymous said...

I am catching up from FF.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Buttons and Bows.

Free Template By:

A Blog to Brag About