Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weightloss Wednesday

(Hosted by Rosey Little Things)

Hi everybody.  30 Day Shred Rocks!

I think I am on the verge of breaking through my plateau.  I kept going back and forth, but I'm back down again. If I can just break into the next set of numbers I would love it.  Motivation to work harder.

This week I've cut back more on something else I love.  Light creamy salad dressings.  I've found a delicous light Blue Cheese Dressing, and even though its light, I still have to watch it.


So I switched to a no sugar added Vinegarette.  Yum.

I was walking around Fred Meyer's, looking for a dessert I could take to my friend for her birthday that we could eat together to celebrate.  I was hoping to find something yummy and suger free, but I couldn't find anything.  I wonder where I could find sugar free cookies.  You know, I also wonder where diabetics find yummy desserts to eat?  I'm not a diabetic, but I'm finding that they must have a hard time finding acceptable foods to enjoy.  I tried making brownies once.  They turned out as a great big blog of yuck!  I'm just not good a making sugar free things yet, I guess.

Doing better at cutting out more fat from my diet like I made a goal for last week.  Good luck to you other WLW bloggers!

8 bloggy friends commented:

Holly Lefevre said...

I love 30 day shred. I have totally fallen off the wagon...I must step away from the computer and work out!

LoloDesigns said...

Hi, glad you're doing well. On the diabetic desserts front, my nan/aunt are diabetic and we make their desserts by just switching the sugar with Splenda Granulated Sweetener, it works a treat! This is their website if you want to have a look. http://www.splenda.co.uk/ccp/crsforms/html/splenda/recipes-zones.jsp

xx

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

I love the 30 day shred - need to get back to it though.

following you back from ff - nice to meet you!!

Ashley Stone said...

Love the Shred! My hubby lost 35 lbs on it!

roseylittlethings said...

glad to hear things are going better!

Debbie said...

I think salad dressings are where so many of us pack on the calories. I am trying to learn to make some good ones so I'll have a little more control.

Momrempel said...

Wow, great blog:) Just now checking it out from Friday Follow....crazy week! I totally want to check out this workout!!! Thanks for following me and I am now following you:)

Rebekah Williams said...

Great blog!

I've just recently broken through my own WLPlateau. Whew. Good to read someone else out there who's workin' it, too.

Free Template By:

A Blog to Brag About