I will be writing this as plainly as possible, so it will be direct without a lot of confusing filler words.
How to make a 125x125 Blog Button with a copy code box.
1. Design your 125x125 Button Picture.
(I use a free program called paint.net - If you don't know how to make a 125x125 image, stay tuned for a tutorial coming up on how to do it using this program.)
2. Upload your image to your photobucket accout. Copy the direct image url.
(photobucket is a free image hosting web site that uploads your images and gives them a url address for you to use when sharing. I've been using them for a while now.)
3. Paste the url into this code where it says Paste Url Here. Don't delete the quotation marks!
4. Enter your blogs url address where it says enter your blogs home url here. Enter your Blog's Name where it says Blog's Name Here.
5. Where it says Tag Identifiers Here, you need to put in a unique series of words, about 3 words will do it. This is so if you ever want to look up who has put your button on their blog, you can enter those words, including the quotation marks (very important) and enter them into a search engine. The results will be anyone who has grabbed your button for their blog. Cool huh?
6. Copy code and paste into an html/java script gadget onto your blog and done.
Let me know how it goes!