Monday, May 10, 2010

HTML Tutoring

I have great news everyone.  I have finally come across a great HTML and CSS teacher for you!  If you're like me, you've been teaching yourself the hard way, searching through lots of questionable sites sorting through all the out-of-date code.  Its so frustrating and practically impossible to learn how to design websites that way, whether its to save money and design your own site or to become a blog designer and make money designing for others.  The level of difficulty to find quality information is actually why I moved to another blogging subject, which I now love and intend to stay on.  But for all the others who want to get in on the elusive designing club, this teacher is a great way to go.

His name is Robert.  You can reach him at idahosixstring@hotmail.com.  I was just blown away with some of the stuff he's done and built.  I've seen a site he completely WROTE FROM SCRATCH.  No copy and paste, he actually typed out all the code.  I've been thinking of moving my site to another host and getting a domain and he was showing me ways to get great asp hosting and a good site, making it all look super easy; which is what I'm all for of course.

Even if you just want to learn something simple like changing your fonts, correctly adding a third column to your blog, and stuff like that, he can teach you how to do it the right way.  Plus, I knew he was for you all when he told me his prices are COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE!  Woohoo.  His schedule will likely fill up fast, so if your interested I'd e-mail him soon. idahosixstring@hotmail.com  He's also working on building his own game engine.  He does advanced stuff.  But he can still explain how to do the simple things in an easy way.  I've learned that sometimes its ok to have a little help :-)

1 bloggy friends commented:

Tiffany said...

Great info I can't wait to check out his website.

Tiffany
Peace, Love and Chocolate
http://liferequiresmorechocolate.com

Free Template By:

A Blog to Brag About